If you have agents in your contact center with foreign accents, your customers may have the perception that your Contact Center is not located in North America. That perception can negatively impact Customer Satisfaction and Sales.
Delivery excellent customer service requires a high level of communication skills, when you add in a foreign accent it only makes it more challenging for both the customer and the agent. Customers are calling your Contact Center when they have problem, need an answer for an issue, etc. The last thing they want is to struggle with communication.
Empathy is one of the main drivers in delivering excellent Customer Service. When there is a foreign accent involved it makes it more difficult for the customer to recognize if the agent is showing empathy. The agent could be showing empathy but due to how its delivered , the customer might feel otherwise.
The good news is there is a solution to this problem. Our Accent Reduction course will train your agents to reduce/neutralize foreign accents and apply empathy in their interactions in as little a 6 weeks.
With our unique online course, your agents can log in at anytime to take the course. You can schedule time that best suits your business needs for them to take the course.
Our unique, interactive method combines audio, video, text to ensure that you have success. One on One Coaching is also Available.
Their progress is fully tracked through our Learning Management System.
The benefits of enrolling you agents in this course are:
• Reduction in escalated calls
• Improved response time for customer questions.
• Increased Customer Retention- due to fewer communication barriers
• Keeps customers happy and satisfied – improved intonation and speech flow creates greater empathy between client and call center employees
• Higher CSAT scores
• Employees have greater job satisfaction- due to fewer frustrated and angry clients and fewer frustrated conversations
• Reduces the perception that the call center is located outside of North America.
• Higher QA scores
Here are some of the languages/accents we have worked with: