Based on Myra’s critically acclaimed “Beyond WOW” workshop, this module delivers 20 concrete ways for your employees to make emotional connections with your customers. From the memorable “Be Gumby” technique to the “Man in the desert” analogy to ideas from Disney, Starbucks, Zappos and Apple, your employees will walk away from this module with realistic ideas for improving the customer experience and the inspiration to truly commit to WOWing your customers at every touch point.
In this upbeat and fun training experience you will learn:
• How to establish rapport with your customers over the phone in 6 seconds flat.
• How to meet both expressed and un-expressed customer needs. This tip alone will give you rockstar status.
• How to make every caller feel taken care of
• 6 ideas from the Apple Genius Bar.
• Steven Coveys 5th Habit…discover what it is and why you need to master it in order to make your point with difficult customers.
• The power of connection…make emotional connections with your customers through empathy, acknowledgement, and being fully present in the moment.
• A list of great phrases that convey empathy these phrases will help you create calm with unhappy customers and instantly help you create rapport with customers.
• Get a 15-point take-away guide that provides field-tested and proven tips for making emotional connections with customers over the phone.
• Discover ways you may inadvertently be communicating with provoking language and learn how to quickly make your communication supportive.
• Get tips on the best ways to acknowledge concern and respond to complements.
• Well show you how to gently bridge into questioning so you don’t turn your customers off.
• And more
Who Should Attend:
-Contact Center Managers, Directors
-Contact Center Supervisors, Team Leaders
– Front Line CSR’s
Myra Golden runs Myra Golden Media, a customer service and public relations agency that specializes in strategic customer relations consulting designed and tailored for each client’s needs.
With more than 15 years of experience, Myra has developed a proven process that positions organizations to regain customer goodwill after even the worst has happened and to improve corporate reputations in the eyes of consumers through improved complaint response and more responsive customer service. Myra Golden Media specializes in a number of areas including customer recovery, customer loyalty, crisis management, call center training, and social media for customer service.
Myra’s customer recovery systems have been used for more than a decade in corporationsthroughout North America, Australia, Africa, and the Philippines helping organizations build a multi-faceted customer recovery strategy and create a true customer service culture. One of the leading experts on restoring customer confidence after service failures, Myra has designed programs to help companies keep customers, even after service failures occur. She has created customer recovery programs for such clients as Verizon Business, McDonald’s, Coca-Cola, Scotts Miracle-Gro, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires, and Frito-Lay.
Considered one of the pioneers for leveraging social media for customer service, she has helped hundreds of companies design and launch a comprehensive social media strategy for listening to and getting involved in online conversations about their brand and protectingcorporate reputations online. Her Tweeting for Customer Service video and her in-demand Keynote “Social Media is the New Customer Service” has inspired hundreds of companies to explore and launch social media customer service strategies in order to immediately respond to gripes about their brands online.
Myra’s passion for customer service distinction stems from more than 15 years of serving customers directly, including her work as the Global Head of Consumer Affairs for an international car rental company where she and her team worked to regain customer goodwill after service mishaps and to maintain a positive public reputation with consumers. Her experience and training (she holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a Master of Human Relations, both from the University of Oklahoma) has given her the unique ability to developcritically acclaimed systems for earning rock-solid customer loyalty and enhancing an organization’s reputation with consumers by creating a culture of creating warm experiences, developing an aggressive customer recovery strategy, and designing a social media strategy.
She is co-author of Beyond WOW, creator of 5 customer service eLearning suites that are used by corporations worldwide, and founder of CallCenterWebinars.com, an e-Learning company that provides customer service training for many of the nation’s Fortune 500companies. She is also an active customer service blogger with thousands of corporate subscribers.
Myra is known to “bring it” in her entertaining, highly interactive and memorable keynotes andtraining sessions. Whether Myra is presenting to an audience of thousands, training a few dozen, or broadcasting a live webinar on 4 continents, she never fails to WOW conference attendees and employees with her relentless preparation for the event, high energy, and relevant and fresh content.