A professional certification coupled with a professional designation is the best path to a world-class quality customer service. At ICCA, our customer service certification programs are the only ISO, competency-based, customer service certification programs in the world that utilize international competency based standards and are accredited by the International Service Standards Alliance.
Each of our certification programs are designed to deliver a comprehensive set of people, process and technology competency skills for customer service that gives every certification graduate a solid foundation of the key areas of customer service. Each of our programs provides a professional designation for all program graduates which can be used behind their name and their certification achievement can also be found on a global public register of certified individuals.
We offer 5 customer service certification programs:
• Certified Customer Service Agent (CCSA®),
• Certified Customer Service Supervisor (CCSS®),
• Certified Contact Center Agent (CCCA®),
• Certified Contact Center Supervisor (CCCS®) and;
• Certified Customer Service Manager (CCSM®)
The Certified Customer Service Manager (CCSM®) program is targeted to service industry managers/supervisors (team leads, supervisors or any position that provides leadership, coaching, mentoring, and direction to employees) in any service environment. This certification program has been designed to ensure that the successful Certified Customer Service Manager program graduate is trained and has the knowledge and skills to competently perform their jobs to a national occupational standard. All of the required courses in this program contain comprehensive interactive online training materials, activities, real-life application of concepts and solid assessments.
Learning Outcomes for the Certified Customer Service Supervisor (CCSM®) certification training program are:
• Demonstrate Professionalism
• Verbal Communication
• Written Communication
• Effective Listening
• Understanding Computer Systems
• Policies & Procedures
• Introduction to monitoring systems
Health & Safety
• Health & Wellness
• Workplace Safety For Managers
Monitoring & Leading Operations
• Service Leadership
• Managing employees
• Communication, People and Performance Management
Basic Human Resources
• Basic Human Resource Management
• Recruitment, Interviewing & Hiring
• Professional designation
• Global ISO certification program
• International training curriculum
• Comprehensive competency based training
• Elevates service standards to a professional level
• Creates a competitive edge
• Provides enhanced career path
The total training duration of this program is approximately 49 hours.
This certification program includes 20 and 1 optional course (Canadian Privacy & Data Security).
Program Code: CCSM