The role of a supervisor is a critical position within the contact center as it requires the wearing of multiple hats – coach, mediator, teacher and manager.
This can be a daunting task for the first time supervisor.
Author Tom Peters states that “The number one cause of employee dissatisfaction is the quality of the first line supervisor.” It’s important for the first time supervisor/team leader to receive the proper training before embarking upon this journey. When supplied with the proper tools, the new supervisor becomes more valuable and effective to their team, department and company.
In this session, Errol Allen will teach you:
• A six-step comprehensive program for the development of the first time supervisor.
• Why your relationship with your human resource department is crucial to your success.
• How to gain the respect of your direct report personnel as well as your manager.
• The importance of getting the story behind the operational numbers before making both people and operational decisions.
• The difference between the macro and micro elements of supervision.
• Why cross functional knowledge increases your value as a supervisor.
• How pattern awareness contributes to your success with your direct reports.
• The importance of clear and regular team communications.
Customer Service Engineer
Errol Allen Consulting
Errol Allen has over 25 years of experience in the customer service industry including 13 years in a management role. Errol has experience in implementing customer service strategies across multiple industries. His has hands- on knowledge of interacting with customers whether in person or over the phone makes him an asset to any client seeking to increase customer satisfaction levels. Having held positions as an Internal Consultant, Call Center Quality Manager and Operations Analyst, Errol understands the need for a “systems” orientation to providing excellent customer service.
He is experienced in facilitating interdepartmental process improvement projects to insure efficient service delivery to both internal and external customers. Errol has also designed training programs for the “front line” associate to insure employee confidence when interacting with customers. As he loves to teach and provide information, Errol conducts customer service workshops and recently released the inaugural issue of “Now That’s Customer Service”, a free online newsletter that provides customer service tips and experiences for the entrepreneur seeking to provide great customer service.
He is also currently in the beginning stages of authoring a customer service book and was recently accepted as an instructor with the University of Houston Small Business Development Center. Errol is a member of the American Society of Quality which promotes the practical application of quality knowledge across multiple industries. He resides in Houston, Tx with his wife Theresa and their toy poodle Lexus.
For more info on this web training, please fill out the following form: